Quality and safety are at the very top of our agenda.
We hold certificates of conformity with the following standards:
DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
SCC – Safety Certificate for Contractors / Production Enterprises
Policy statement on health & safety and environmental protection
The managers and all the staff at Hochspannungs-Lichttechnik Bernd Ballaschk GmbH understand that safety must take top priority in the operational processes in order to protect people from harm, permanent injuries or even death and to avoid damage to property. At the same time we have an obligation to protect our environment in the way in which we go about our work, and a duty of good stewardship of the available natural resources.
The company has adopted the following principles:
- Health & safety and environmental protection are part of the managerial remit
- "Safety is the top priority" is the policy which applies throughout the company
- All employees accept their own personal responsibility for health & safety and environmental protection
- We aim to achieve a zero-accident safety record because any accident is one accident too many
- Avoidance of personal injury and/or property damage increases the quality of our performance
- Proper training, education and the commitment of the staff are the keys to success
- We seek to avoid potentially hazardous situations and to identify and eliminate risks
- We put preventive measures in place to reduce risks in relation to health & safety and environmental protection
- We review the effectiveness of the existing health & safety and environmental protection provisions and constantly look for ways of initiating improvements
All employees are expected to question their own attitude to health & safety and environmental protection and the company's record on health & safety and environmental protection and to make suggestions as to how the system can be improved and developed.
This policy statement is signed to signal its acceptance as a constituent part of our code of ethics.
Our quality policy
- The customer sets the benchmark. We are prepared to adapt to the changing requirements!
- We want to gain a competitive edge in the target markets through high levels of efficiency, reliability, adherence to deadlines, and product quality. We seek to achieve high levels of productivity in our work.
- Quality management and quality control are linked into a continuous improvement process in our company, based on input, information and suggestions from both our staff and our customers.
- The managers and all the people in charge of processes undertake to engage in a continuous improvement process. All the staff are involved in this process. The necessary resources are provided, and measures are put in place to keep staff informed and to increase their quality awareness and commitment.
- We develop the ability of all staff to understand that quality is not achieved through organisational measures and technical systems alone but also through the conscious decision of each individual to accept accountability.
- We explore all avenues whereby there is potential to develop the creative skills of the manual and non-manual workforce with a view to raising quality standards.
- The quality of our products also depends on the quality of our suppliers therefore we expect top quality from our suppliers and help them to achieve their quality targets.
- A mistake is viewed by all as a chance to improve. The same mistake may not be made again. Preventive action is taken to avoid defects.
- The agreed quality target is always "zero defects" or "100 % correct".
- We strive to gain the satisfaction of our customers and to have a high percentage of regular customers.
- We review our quality policy on an annual basis and rethink the specific objectives.
This quality policy is binding on all the staff in the company. If our customers have additional demands, we will of course take them into consideration if we can meet them at a reasonable cost. This quality policy is binding on all the staff in the company. If our customers have additional demands, we will of course take them into consideration if we can meet them at a reasonable cost.